jumping ballerinas

jumping ballerinas
how could you not love them?

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Spring 2011

My friend, D - no uh, took these in the Spring at Norton Art Gallery. We made beautiful babies. That is - Jay and I made beautiful babies. Not me and DeAnn. ;-)

I saw these dresses in a shop when I went in to pick up a baby gift for a friend. I immediately fell in love with them, but really didn't want to pay that much, especially since the girls wear uniforms to school and our "church clothes" are way more casual than this. But when I went back to pick up the gift, I had Madie with me. Wouldn't you know she spotted that dress on the rack. And they had two - one in each girl's size. =) So Madie tried it on. And fell so very far in love with it. She showed everyone in the store and twirled from one side to the other. Of course we bought them. And of course when we got home - Ellie HATED them. So much so that I had to make her try them on to see if it fit. And then she hid behind the table and wouldn't let me see her in it. Thankfully, when I explained how much I loved the dresses and how much the pictures would me to me, my sweet souled girl agreed to take beautiful pictures for me. And she did. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment